Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

All The Cool Kids Are Doing It

OK, I'm in. After all, you're not really a Salt Lake City Stitch 'n Bitch-er until you have a blog.

This is a new skill for me to learn, so be patient, grrls! There may be a few formatting disasters on the way. Should be fun, though. To get me started, I'm going to do the I-meme on Teri's blog. Oh, great, I've figured out how to turn something blue without actually linking to anything. Anyway, here goes:

I AM: a knitter.
I WANT: world peace. Well, who doesn't?
I WISH: I could keep my son from all possible harm without sucking all the joy out of his young life.
I HATE: peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, but I make at least one a day.
I MISS: my friends in California.
I FEAR: being a bad parent.
I HEAR: beards are in this season.
I WONDER: if I can get away with not making dinner tonight.
I REGRET: ripping out my first sock.
I AM NOT: really that good a knitter. Well, I'm not a bad knitter either.
I DANCE: with my kid.
I SING: badly, but with great enthusiasm.
I CRY: when people on TV die.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: the most organized person.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: pie crust. Ain't I domestic?
I WRITE, then I re-write.
I CONFUSE:
I NEED: to have that laser procedure where they burn off your excessive facial hair. The age we live in!
I SHOULD: get of my ass and make dinner.
I START: gee, a lot of projects.
I FINISH: ...most of them.
I TAG: you happy few who haven't already done this. It was more revelatory than I thought it would be. Or, you know, wanted it to be.

4 Comments:

  • At 3:54 PM, Blogger Stitch-n-Snitch said…

    I'm your first comment! Congrats on the blog. :)

     
  • At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome to the time-sucking world of blogging

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Katherine Of It All said…

    YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'm so happy you've finally joined the... fold.

     
  • At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome, Heather! Ohhhhhh, just wait until you're up at all hours of the night figuring out how to do "stuff"......

     

Post a Comment

<< Home