Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The Aliens Have Taken Over My Knitting!

And I'm drowning in UFOs! Or maybe they're really WIPs...Time will tell, grrls and boys.

Here's the list, in reverse date order and omitting all the things I ripped all the way out:

1) Novelty yarn scarf, cast on May 4. Well, so much for that idea.
2) Nintendo DS cozy, cast on around a week before that. DH's DS is still naked...
3) Mommy Socks, end of April.
4) Susan's Branching Out scarf, mid-April. I think.
5) Black wool hat, c/o on Margene's birthday. A future donation to the shelter here. I'm quite ashamed I haven't finished this one.
6) Baby bolero sweater, c/o in I think February. I have almost a year to finish the thing as I wisely selected the year-old size for my newborn niece. But still, all I have to do is the arms and the trim.

I suppose it isn't that bad, now that I see it in print. And they're really Works In Progress, not UFOs.

Time will tell.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Katherine Of It All said…

    It's a story I know well ("is it a WIP or a UFO?!"). I've got Branching Out hanging around after only knitting the first seven rows or something, back in March.

     
  • At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The story of my knitting life since joining SnB. This is my summer to turn all my UFO's into FO's. They each need just a wee bit of work. You've got lots and lots of company!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home