Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sharing the Needle Arts With My Friend

Although I'm not the world's greatest knitter, I do my best to evangelize about my craft. In the three or so years I've been knitting seriously, I've taught both my best friends and two of my sisters how to knit. I'm especially proud of my California knitting friends Cindy and Brenda. They've both progressed amazingly in their craft in the past year since I moved away to Utah. Cindy's visiting me right now--here's her current project. She's making a couple of potholders and trivets for her new house. She also showed me a blanket she's made her daughter and two scarves she's made for friends, all since February. Isn't she awesome? Of course Cindy was already crafty, but can I say it made me proud to see her and all her FOs! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home