Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

But Actually They Do Match

I'll admit I'm a pretty bad photographer. This photo was supposed to show how the heel flaps turned out nicely--right shape and the same size as each other. Instead, I got a weird angle, and the left sock looks like 25% smaller than the right. An optical illusion, I assure you! I'd take another photo to prove it, but the camera's on a holiday just now while its battery recharges. Gotta love technology!

The socks are coming right along. Tonight after putting the kid to bed, I'm turning the heels. Don't you love turning the heels? Magic! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Camera angles..the reason of my 1g camera card. I have to take 10 pictures to get 1 right, lol.

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger Katherine Of It All said…

    Turning the heel makes me say, "Yummy-scrumbos!" We missed you at playgroup today!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home