Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Tired! And also a nerd...

So no progress on the socks, and I'm TIRED this morning. Reason? I'm rereading Stephenson's doorstop. It's sort of compulsive. There are 3 POV characters so far, and like nine timelines going on, and it's not actually divided into "real chapters", but rather scene breaks and POV shifts, and you keep thinking you can read just one more before putting the thing down and all of a sudden it's one in the morning. You can't tell from the picture, but it's around 1100 pages. I'm about a third in right now. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Katherine Of It All said…

    YOU ARE SUCH A GEEK! I had no idea!!! I'm going to have to tell Nephi you're reading this. And now I'll have to read it too.

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have intrigued me with that book. I had to click on the picture to read about it. It reads like a page turner....1100 pages....hmm...about 48 hours straight of reading....I will put it in my list of to-read books.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home