Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Impulse Knits

Aren't we all influenced by what friends are knitting? Or is it just me?

Here's my latest impulse knit: Mason Dixon's baby kimono. My sister Anya is visiting, and she was working one one. I was seduced by the cuteness.

I'm using some blue and white old Mission Falls Cotton from the basement; Anya bought a bag of Jo Sharp cotton at Stitches West in February. Anya's is garter; mine's stockingette, but striped b/c I had one skein of each color.

Am thinking of doing some blanket stitch edging and an I-cord tie... Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

  • At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    love the blue and white combo! so cute!

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like the blue and white combo too :).

     
  • At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh that is going to be so cute. I love the stripes!

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger Stitch-n-Snitch said…

    Awwww... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home