Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Knittin' for my Man

I'm back! I didn't get much knitting done on my trip, just a few rows of the Cambridge Jacket: I'm happy with it so far. So happy that I got carried away and had to rip back like ten rows to start decreasing for the armholes. It's a nice meditative project.

Mostly I'm meditating on the joy of clothing my man for winter.

Am considering blocking each piece as it comes off the needles, a la Eliza. Am also considering hiring someone to set the zipper in for me, and maybe sew the thing up as well. I've got a lot of love and energy invested in the project and I don't want to $#*% it up with my crappy finishing work. I want him to be proud to wear it. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home