Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Dummy Spring Things Update

Am about 2/3 done with the first chart, chart B, of my Spring Things For Dummies. And guess what? I can now read my knitting while doing lace! Go, me!

I had feared I would never develop the ability; last year I tried several different lace patterns without success. But I think I've got the hang of it now!

Not to say that I haven't made mistakes. But I can find them now, and see which way things are supposed to be going. SMILE!

5 Comments:

  • At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay!
    I think the reverse stockinette stitch helps, too. Don't you?

     
  • At 4:36 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Hooray! It really helps a lot.

     
  • At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Isn't it great when something like that suddenly clicks into place!

     
  • At 7:21 AM, Blogger HDW said…

    Lace mistakes stink!! I am just finishing my first project and just recenty had to rip out a large amount of stitches and then it went into time out for awhile! COngrats!!

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Blogger HDW said…

    Tag your apologetically it! see my blog for details....and blushable compliments!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home