Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Is this the valuable one?

Here's the book I found in that random box in the basement. I wish I knew where I got it, but it was definately before we moved to Utah. The wee scrap of paper you see peeking out is the original sales reciept, dated October 17, 1990 at 11:52 am, from someplace called The Knitting Chamber, no city given. I wasn't buying any knitting books in 1990, so I'm thinking that eitherI bought it online from an Amazon reseller, or it's one of my late aunt Nancy's books. My uncle gave me all her books, needles, and supplies when we lost her to cancer last year. I still haven't really looked through all the stuff yet. It still makes me sad to open the boxes.

Anyway, it's a really cool book, and I'm thinking Ian needs a sweater with a cabled peace sign, or maybe a turtle. Wouldn't that be something? Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, that is a gem of a book...can you take some shots of the inside for us :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home