Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

More Meme.

Katherine's additions cracked me up, so I'm going with it...
Mine in bold:

A: Been in a vehicular chase with law enforcement
B: Driven a motorcycle
C: Made soap with lye
D: Backpacked for several days in the wilderness
E: Knit or sewn my own clothes

F: Kayaked
G: Pulled a fire alarm in a public building
H: Eaten a raw habenero chili pepper
I: Bailed someone out of jail
J: Mastered a musical instrument
K: Spray-painted or otherwise graffittied public property
L: Made my own shoes
M: Thrown a personal item of clothing onstage during a concert
N: Written poetry, bad or otherwise
O: Made doughnuts from scratch

P: Changed my mind about something I believed in passionately
Q: Walked out of my job, quitting on the spot
R: Jumped out of a moving car
S: Ridden in the trunk of a car
T: Drunk-dialed someone
U: Gone to a strip club or show
V: Eaten a whole pint of ice cream by myself
W: Jumped a train
X: Commited an act of civil disobedience
Y: Had a crush on my cousin
Z: Written a letter to a celebrity

I'm even lamer than I thought! What about you?

2 Comments:

  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Katherine Of It All said…

    I totally LOVE it that you've drunk-dialed someone. I missed the hike today! I didn't put it on my calendar then remembered it at noon. Forget what I said the other day about never missing appointments...

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Stitch-n-Snitch said…

    So, which celebrity got a letter from you??? ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home