Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Since You Asked...

In reply to comments, 'cause I'm the responsive type of blogger, and I LOVE YOU ALL:

  • I used to speak fluent German--I was an AFS exchange student in high school. Over twenty years ago. Skills die off without practice, though; I wouldn't classify myself as fluent now. On a recent trip, I got by pretty well, especially with the kids.

  • The Majoy Surgery was my C-section when Ian was born...Not too glamourous, but it is a huge incision. Well, he did weigh 8.5 lbs.

This meme made me look more interesting than I really am, didn't it? But, according to the list, I'm only 46% accomplished...That's an F, right ;-) Hope they grade on a curve!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Grading on a curve, I like that idea :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home