Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Here They Are!

And both fingerless gloves are finished! Well, finished except I haven't blocked them. I stayed up until 1 am the night before last knitting the fingers on the second glove and weaving all the millions of ends in.

Had to darn up a lot of bad joins between the fingers. I didn't really figure out where I should have been picking up until the last finger.

I have to admit they're kind of sloppy in that respect, but what the heck; they're designed for getting sawdusty in the workshop. And I was able to darn well enough that they're still comfortable--no bulky spots between the fingers. So I count this as a successful project.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those are awesome! Great job.

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    They are cool, I love the color.

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think they look great! I can't wait to start a pair of my own - I know what you mean about knitting mistakes. Same thing happens to me, and I've been knitting almost my entire life, but I'm just recently trying new things, techniques, etc and it's like being a new knitter. You can advise me on my fg's ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home