Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Ooops!

Some of my knitting mistakes are caused by my lack of skill, and are part of the learning process. For example, a couple of areas between the fingers are loose and will need to be darned. I tried to keep everything tight and pretty, but in one place I picked up to cover the join in a funky way and didn't see it in time. I can learn not to do that.

Some of my knitting mistakes are just plain bonehead errors. Yep, I knit the tail of lefty to the middle finger of righty. How do you learn not to be stupid?

2 Comments:

  • At 2:45 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    I start knitting with the tail a lot, especially when I'm only in a few rows.

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger erin said…

    I knit an entire round of a sock (that was already an inch long)with the tail last night. I didn't notice until I was out of yarn. I even did two cables.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home