Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

One Down!

One's done! And it fits me, so that's settled. I'm keeping them.

I was teaching a friend to knit this weekend, and a comment she made caused me to think about the charm of making everyday, useful objects.

I don't have any idea how these Fixation socks will wear, or if I'll like them long-term, or if they'll fit as well beyond the first wash, but I can say that I like them today. Today, I'm satisfied with my work. And I like that.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Stitch-n-Snitch said…

    Yay!! ;)

     
  • At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Those look lovely. I have heard that the fixation socks fit nicely even after a few washes :)

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    V. cute Heather. And I love the "in the now" attitute!

     
  • At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I know who you are speaking of. And she is level headed like that. Thats why we love her. But sometime like you said "you like them today and that is all that matters." :>

     

Post a Comment

<< Home