Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Ta-Da!

The "ta-da" I'm referring to is getting the picture up, not the gloves. The gloves have stagnated a little, but I'm very excited that I can post pictures again! The problem was with the wireless router, and my darling man fixed it! Yea!

I haven't actually worked on his gloves much this week. I slipped all the stitches to another piece of waste yarn, and knit the second one up to a couple of rows of increases for the thumb gusset. I figured the fingers will be the hard part, so I'll do them at the same time. I messed up an increase row on the second glove on Monday night, put them down, went to bed, and decided to knit a sock on Tuesday. Messed that up at Stitch n Bitch, came home, fixed the heel, and finished that Thursday night. I knit nothing last night, spent the evening wrapping presents instead. We've got a couple of birthdays in the family, and I wrapped some Christmas stuff while I was at it.

So this is a boring, outdated post, but IT HAS A PICTURE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home