Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Monday, November 06, 2006

My Cat Is Also Handsome

Here's our boy, looking like a little bun in his new cat bed. He's getting old; we got Lance a week before we got married, 13 years ago.

We're expecting a new kitty, though, an orange baby. My son's already named him Silver. It's a confluence of Cat Dreams: I want another orange cat, my son wants a cat named Silver, and my husband wants a kitty so small he can hold it in his two cupped hands. So we're all eagerly awaiting the new arrival!

In knitting news, my man took the finished Fixation Peds to the lab today to weigh them on the mass balance, along with the two balls of remaining yarn. It will be interesting to see how much yarn they took, and how much remains, and whether or not the totals add up to 100g. Well, interesting to me, anyway...

2 Comments:

  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Stitch-n-Snitch said…

    I'll have to show the DVs this pic to prove to them that you really *do* have a cat and seeing him that once wasn't a figment of their imaginations!! :)

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Cheryl said…

    Lance looks like a cutie. I really like those "tuxedo" types. Be sure to post a pic of the new baby! Kittens are so amusing to watch.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home