Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Peds Go To Tucson

Peds 2.0! Here's the second pair, made with the rest of the Cascade Fixation. Cute, no? I gave them to my sister in Tucson when I visited this weekend.

My sis has slightly smaller feet than I, and I had slightly less yarn than the first pair, so I made them slightly smaller, casting on 60 st and making them shorter. She said they were very comfortable.

Also, they're featuring properly kitchnered toes!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:33 PM, Blogger Stitch-n-Snitch said…

    You're sure getting a lot of mileage out of this pattern. They look great! ;)

     
  • At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Howdi girl,
    So do you want to help me with a project. (we have until next xmas :>) I want to make a pair of socks for both my boys I already have the socks so kindof a pattern I just need someone to tell me what it is. Are you good at doing that? Do you understand what I mean or am I bing to cryptic?
    p.s. how are you?

     
  • At 12:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done on the kitchenering! Knitting is one of those things where you are always learning and one of the best ways to learn is from your mistakes - it helps you to see why things are done a certain way if you have tried out a few other ways that don't work iyswim.

    BTW I am tagging you for the 6 Weird Things About You meme - please see my blog for details

     

Post a Comment

<< Home