Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Six Weird Things About Me

Got tagged for the Weird Things Meme. Here you go, in no particular order:

1) I have extremely furry eyebrows. They're like an inch wide, unwaxed.
2) Because I have sensitive skin and usually get a rash, I occasionally let my eyebrows grow in all the way. This is an extreme fashion faux pas, but there you go.
3) I used to read a book a day.
4) I bit my nails from the time I was a baby until I was 7 months pregnant, when they were growing so fast they outpaced my disgusting habit. I've had decent nails for four years now, a birthday present from my son.
5) I am an extremely nervous passenger in the car.
6) My toes split apart like ancient Egyptian statuary. Very handy for wearing flip-flops!

I tag no one. Take it if you want it!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger Stitch-n-Snitch said…

    I used to be a nail biter, too. The thought of having ugly nails in my Senior Prom pic made me stop. Dumb, I know, but at least I quit. Here's to opposeable toes!!! ;)

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I still have that horrible habit--it gets worse when I am stressed out. Good for you for ending it. I hope to be able to do it soon.

     
  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger Katherine Of It All said…

    I'm a nervous car passenger too, and now that I'm mostly an adult, that's also the only place I still bite my nails. It's gross, I know, but it's better than screaming at the driver.

     
  • At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes you are a nervous passenger especially when the driver can't really drive a stick. :> Well I can just not smoothly like my hubby.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home