Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Heidi Liked Them!

And check it out--they fit her perfectly.

These are Susan's Moc Croc Socks in koigu ppppmmmm or whatever the initials are. I did them on a size 3 needle, which looked best to my eye. I really liked them, but when my sister tried them on I realized I should have made them longer.

Heidi likes them, though. I think she was pleased to get some handknit socks in her Christmas stocking. She expected them to be scratchy, and was pleased at their softness. And she loved the color!

The pic makes them look like they're uneven legnths, but they really match. Really, they do!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Katherine Of It All said…

    I've loved those socks and that yarn since you started the pattern. You're the one who inspired my own Moc Crocs!

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's great to be appreciated!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home