Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Snow Day

Here's a wee peek out my front window this morning. Ick. Can you believe the kid and I spent an hour playing in the back yard yesterday? The garden steps he climbed at 4:30 pm yesterday were covered with like 5" of snow this morning. Crazy, eh?

I love the sugar-frosted trees. The snow stacks up on the trunks and spindly branches of our aspens and scrub oaks.

I'm feeling wimpy and don't want to venture out into it, but in half an hour or so I've got to stuff the kid into the Subaru and get him to gymnastics. Not looking forward to that drive, but at least it's a short one.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger margene said…

    The roads aren't so bad as the snow is very wet. It's almost like pudding!

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am not going anywhere today. I am going to stay in and finish my pomatomus sock and maybe even get going on the second one.

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The snow today was crazy. So pretty though--I just wish I didn't have to be at work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home