Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

One down...


One's done!

I usually put the last stitches on a holder and kitchener both socks at the same time, but this time, I went ahead and did it as soon as I was done, and wove ends as well. I found it much more satisfying that way.

Also, I remembered to write down what I was doing, so the second sock should be the same as the first. Am on the second or third pattern repeat on sock #2 now. Fun socks!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger margene said…

    And she's caught...hook line and sinker. You're on a roll!

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Stitch-n-Snitch said…

    Nice, nice, nice! ;)

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger eliza said…

    I do the same thing - when I finish one sock, it's finihsed all the way with no loose ends for the kitty to chew

     

Post a Comment

<< Home