Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Monday, February 26, 2007

WIP

A shot of the socks in progress. I'm about to rip back to the heel flap; I forgot to center the pattern, and it's driving me nuts. On the side visible in this photograph, there are two purl stitches; on the opposite side, none. I think I can fudge it without ripping the heel flap out as well. Maybe I'll rip the heel flap out as well...it's not a lot of knitting. The error is quite visible in this worsted weight yarn.

Also, I realized that at about the point my middle finger is I began make the cable shorter, so that problem will be fixed as well.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Stitch-n-Snitch said…

    I also discovered that teensy sock errors are magnified with worsted weight yarn. You're being so zen about all that ripping out, though! ;)

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I don't know about the problems, but I'm loving that pattern in that yarn in that color - lol!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home