Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

All the knitting I did last night:


Lame, eh? But I was really tired last night.

In case you're wondering, it's the Sock Class Homework. It's two colors because the pink yarn I grabbed off the top of the pile wasn't giving me enough stitch definition. I figured it might be useful to actually be able to see what I was doing in the class. I dug a little deeper down to the baggie I have of Cotton Fleece remnants left over from my Baby Garment Period.

The Baby Garment Period ended about the time I moved to Utah, so many of you grrls probably aren't familiar with it. It was a fairly long-lasting phase of my knitting, and I used a lot of Cotton Fleece, so much that I got sick of the yarn and forgot how much I like it. It's very pleasant yarn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home