Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

All ofver but the blockin'


Lookit! I am very pleased with it, and with myself. I did a bunch of extra pattern repeats since I used a smaller needle size; I think it will block out to be about the pattern size and be very wearable as a scarf this winter.

I've woven ends, but afterwards while perusing Victorian Lace Today for my next project, I realized I messed up the decrease on the edging. I was meditating on re-doing the edging, but I don't think I will. It doesn't look bad, it just doesn't look as written. Plus, the shawl's purpose was to serve as a learning experience, which it has done!
See the mug holding the shawl up? Cabled Sheep mugs are not only decorative, but functional. Also, you can drink from them!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home