Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

And done!


I am not the speediest knitter with cotton yarn, but I'm happy to say I did get the box out of the door within six hours, including time to eat dinner, blog about it, and watch a bunch of West Wing on DVD.

I have to admit I was a wee bit glad I didn't have to crank the thing out any faster. Busting a move with kitchen cotton would be really hard on the fingers!

I received the box just after four on a Saturday, and the last mail pickup is at one on Saturdays. Although I went and mailed it anyway, via the 24-7 automated thingy, I'm sure it will sit around the post office until Tuesday.

But it will not sit around my house, at least! I LOVE the automated mail kiosk! LOVE IT!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:37 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congratulations. I know how hard it is to get to the post office! The dish rag is really cute!

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Birdsong said…

    That is one of my favorite warshrag patterns! Great job beating the clock, too.

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Windybrook Spinner said…

    I think this dishrag tag thing sounds pretty fun. I really like the ones you knitted.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home