Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Dish Rag Tag!

Tagged!

Am off to go cast on, although I obviously have the entire weekend to finish my dishrag. I feel I have to bust a move anyway, to stay in the spirit of the game.

When I'm done, I'm going to mail it via the 24 hour kiosk, just for fun.

In the mean time, here's Silvio enjoying the washcloth Emma in OK knit for me. Thanks, Emma, for the groovy feather and fan dishrag, and for the kit to handfelt an ornament. I love them! My son and I will really enjoy making the ornament together--it's perfect, as I actually collect Christmas ornaments.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:56 AM, Blogger Birdsong said…

    Looks like you got a beautiful cloth to grace your home, or use as a kitty toy if the cat prevails. Love the colors.

     
  • At 8:12 AM, Blogger Eileen said…

    Oh my goodness! You have an orange kitty. How lucky you are!

    The washcloths turned out great.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home