Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Cindy's Socks!

Remember I went to Kansas in April? And visited my friend Cindy? Well, she's visiting me this week, and lookit! She brought her socks, too!

Baby sock: Teri's pattern and I'm pretty sure it's some Regia yarn we picked up at Cindy's LYS in Wichita, Heritage Hutch (no website, or I'd link for you). Cute as a button, no?

Cindy's sock: koigu Cindy drove three hours to buy at the legendary Yarn Barn of Kansas. Groovy pooling, no?

And, I'm just sayin', she's a natural, because I showed her how to knit the first baby sock in April, including how to kitchener the toe closed, and SHE GOT IT RIGHT AWAY! That is actually the third baby sock from this yarn.

So cute I needed two pictures. Love that baby sock!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger Stitch-n-Snitch said…

    So cute it hurts! :)

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger Kara said…

    It's so little! How darling.

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey, lovin' the scarf and lovin' the socks! We have made it through the first week of school (Sophia and Isaac) but so busy I haven't even checked in with Anya! It was really fun to see you. Love, Linda (Hiersoux@aol.com)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home