Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Baby Adirondak


I have not been knitting this week! I really can't explain the problem, except to say I've been really busy and I haven't been feeling very well. I realize now that I would have felt better if I picked my knitting up. I need some needle therapy!

Here's a shot of my husband's lastest, a baby Adirondack chair for the kid. Isn't that the cutest thing on the planet? He made it using the same Norm Abram pattern, but at 2/3 scale. The kid was absolutely delighted.

8 Comments:

  • At 9:40 AM, Blogger margene said…

    That is the most DARLING chair!!

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Blogger Stitch-n-Snitch said…

    Way, way cute! The kids are out of school in a few days, so let's get together sometime now that you're feeling better and I'm back from seeing Daddy-o! ;)

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Adorable. Kudos to the husband.

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so cute! lucky you, having a crafty husband.

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger erin said…

    You have an extremely talented husband. Your three chairs composition is also a beautiful alternate family photo.

     
  • At 12:11 AM, Blogger Katherine Of It All said…

    artmomma said exactly what I was thinking. How fun for the little man. How nice of the big man.

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    He did it it looks great. Now whenver you have kids over they will fight over it. :> The joys of being a parent. Tell "tall Norm" that he done good.

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Vester Slawson said…

    The little Adirondak is cute. I build a really nice Adirondak Chair. You can see it at
    http://www.myadirondakchair.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home