Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Friday, September 21, 2007

I'm in!

Just got my Ravelry invite! Whee!

EDIT:

Mim asked what my user name was. I'm HeatherJTR. I've found a bunch of you already and have added you as friends. Is the etiquette that I should have asked first? I figured it was OK since you ARE my friends, but who knows with these things?

I can see that I need to get my act together and flickr my pictures.

I'm having so much fun with this! I need to knock off for a while and get back to my glamorous life cleaning toilets and folding laundry, but this thing's a welcome break.

8 Comments:

  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Miriam said…

    YAY! What's your username?

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just found you. Fun!

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Blogger Cheryl S. said…

    Yay! We'll see you in a few days when you're able to take a breath.

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger Stitch-n-Snitch said…

    Beware of the time suck that is Ravelry. Too much fun!! :)

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Eileen said…

    Oh! See you there.

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Windybrook Spinner said…

    Great news! I'm WAY down the list, but that's probably good because I can't take much time away from cleaning toilets and folding laundry if I'm going to get this house sold. Enjoy!

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger erin said…

    Yay! Ravelry is the best black hole for time ever!
    Just added you as a friend :)

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Alarming Female said…

    I'm halfway there--can't wait!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home