Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Baby K socks

Awww! I can never get over how cute the baby socks are!

This one's for baby K, who is the little brother of one of my son's friends. Last week at gymnastics his socks were falling off. Well, we can't have that! I'll try this one on him today and see if it fits or is slightly large, amend as necessary, then finish the second sock for next Tuesday's gymnastics.

Edit: I shoved this one on baby K's foot today and it fits, so I'm go for the other sock!

The yarn's Socks That Rock left over from my first completed pair of socks, peds with a picot edge from The Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns. I was knitting them when I met poor David the first time. Rest in peace and mercy, my friend.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Windybrook Spinner said…

    Very cute Heather. Falling into Terry's addiction? lol

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    cute sock!
    :-) thanks for hangin' with me on ravelry :-)

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger michaele said…

    Love that colorway. Is that Little 16, or another pattern?

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Blogger HDW said…

    Aww that kid is going to have the best dressed feet! I still haven't knit myself a pair of socks that rock.....lucky littel kid!

     
  • At 4:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I just love the baby socks. I am going to do a pair for my cousins new kid that is due in Feb. I also just finished my first pair of socks for me this last weekend! They are lovley is I do so so my self. C

     

Post a Comment

<< Home