Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Monday, March 05, 2007

My feet are ON FIRE!


These are some warm socks, grrlfriends. Worsted weight socks are WARM!

FYI, my pants aren't actually highwater; I pulled them up for the photo shoot.

Am not really sure the heels match, but they're close enough. Check this out, I redid the heel three times, maybe four, it's kind of a blur really, trying to get them to match, and all this after I had actually written down what I did for the first one. I ended up following my own directions.
In other news, got my Kaffe Fassett lecture tickets! Thanks, Jacquie, for the heads up.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Kara said…

    Sometimes I wish it was fashionable to wear pants that high, so you can show off knitted socks better. Great job!

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger erin said…

    You are really whipping out the socks right now. Those look really cute!

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    They look great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home