Heather Joins The Round

Because the world needs more knitting blogs.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

So I'm a Freakish Touron

Here's my trekking sock, posed on the running board of a Red Bus. Isn't it awesome? The sock, I mean, although the busses are pretty cool. I also had the dubious honor of being "unique"--the tour bus driver had never seen anyone photograph her feet in handmade socks for her blog before. "That's a new one", he said. And believe me, I've worked a summer job or two in a national park, and I know he didn't mean that as a compliment. He was, however, very complimentary about my knitting, so all is forgiven.

And now I'm a freakish touron--obviously the answer is that MORE KNITTERS NEED TO VISIT GLACIER NATIONAL PARK! Book next year's trip soon, grrlfriends! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger Stitch-n-Snitch said…

    Ooh, fantastic! You're one brave woman to have worked at a National Park. :)

     
  • At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I bet that is a fascinating job. The sock looks great :)

     
  • At 9:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    trekking socks, red bus, national parks...perfect fit!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home